Individual-Group Session (West Toronto) -Select time slot
Mask Fit Sessions
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Venue: Swansea Town Hall, Toronto (High Park)
Venue Phone: 416-392-1954 / 289-643-6222 x1Address:
MaskFit Plus provides mask fit testing in Toronto for NIOSH-approved N95 masks, 1/2 face respirators, and full-face respirators.
Our Qualitative Fit Testing (QFLT) certification is Occupational Health and Safety (OHSA) approved. This certification program meets the requirement for mask fit testing under the Canadian CSA-Z94 standard.
The Session covers the following:
- What is the regulation for mask fit testing? – your rights.
- What is a mask fit test
- Who requires a mask fit test? … and why
- An introduction to an N95 mask and respirator and their use
- How to perform a mask inspection
- How to don and doff a mask
- Perform the sensitivity taste test
- How to perform your air seal check
- Perform the mask fit “physical” test process
- Discuss caring for your respirator/mask
- On successful mask fit, presentation of certification (2 year
About the Session
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Taught by certified 3M Mask Fit Specialists with experience in healthcare/ health and safety.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!