Client Onsite Group Mask Fit Test Sessions
We offer mask fit testing under Occupational Health and Safety (OHSA) using the Qualitative Fit Testing (QFLT) approach. We service areas that include Toronto, Mississauga, the Greater Hamilton area, Brampton, Kitchener/Waterloo, Cambridge, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, St. Catharines, and Niagara Falls to name few.
Our mask fit testing service cover both:
- Business clients at their office or plant location and
- Individuals that require mask fit test certifications can also register online to attend at our locations at one of our public sessions in:
Our MaskFit Plus mask fit test sessions are Occupational Health and Safety (OHSA) approved. We deliver Qualitative Fit Testing (QFLT) certification which includes N95 mask fitting and other respirator fit test training courses. This repository mask fit test program conforms to the Canadian CSA-Z94 standard (use and care of respirators). We mask fit testing, NIOSH-approved N95 masks, half-face masks / P100, and full-face masks.
Certification Details and Participant Information
- Every 2 years, employers/schools that require employees/students to protect themselves from contaminated airborne particulates must provide a respirator mask fit test certification with the appropriate mask or respirator (i.e., N95, ½ face mask or full-face mask).
- The certification covers, the mask, inspection, limitations, proper donning, seal check, doffing, and disposal, certification.
- All participants MUST be clean-shaven for respirator mask fit testing (NO EXCEPTIONS!)
Location: Client Location
Coverage Area: Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, the Greater Hamilton area (including Stoney Creek, Waterdown Ancaster), Brampton, Brantford, Cambridge, Kitchener/Waterloo, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Kitchener/Waterloo, Brantford, Cambridge, St. Catharines, Niagara Falls
Mask Types Supported: N95, Half-Face (1/2) respirators (P100/Cartridges), and Full-Face Respirators
Certification: 2-Year (OHSA)
New to Mask Fit Testing? For example, what are acceptable/non acceptable mask fitting facial surfaces? See images of facial surfaces for mask fitting.
- Check out more information on our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section!
BOOKING PROCESS: Re-Scheduled Public Mask Fit Session (Individual Mask Fit Session)
- Review our posted schedule and choose the appointment Date and Venue (location) that work best for you and select “Register”
- Select the suitable time slot (i.e., 9am-10am) on that date with the number of people that require fit testing from the time slots available. Once done, select “Register Now”.
- Enter the name(s), email address(s) and phone number(s) with Acknowledgements for each participant. When complete, select “Proceed to Payment Options”.
- Once the purchase is complete (credit card, debit card or etransfer), you will automatically receive a receipt and all participants will receive their own booking reservation with venue and session details.
Note: For etransfer payments there can be a delay of a few hours for email confirmations.
PREPARATION BEFORE THE MASK FIT TEST
- Men must be clean shaven (review the CDC facial surface guidelines). Participants will be turned away if these guidelines are not met.
- Do not eat, drink any liquids (except for water), smoke, or chew gum at least 15 minutes before the mask fit test. This will better ensure an accurate and successful mask fit test. This covers N95 masks and ½ and full-face respirators. Please note, we do not guarantee a successful mask fit test.
- Complete the paperwork referenced in your email confirmation. Please bring completed hardcopy of your “Qualitative Mask Fit Test Participant Form” (included in your confirmation email)
- Please be on time, or you may be refused entry into the training room as this would be disruptive to the session. We run our session as group session and all participants begin the certification process together in each session