Mask Fit Test [1 hour per session]
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Event Phone: 289-643-6222 x1
Venue Phone: 289-643-6222 x1
Venue Website: https://goo.gl/maps/Y5iWDMjGDTP6f1DQ8Address:
MaskFit Plus provides mask fit testing in Hamilton for NIOSH-approved N95 masks, 1/2 face respirators, and full-face respirators.
Our Qualitative Fit Testing (QFLT) certification is Occupational Health and Safety (OHSA) approved. This certification program meets the requirement for mask fit testing under the Canadian CSA-Z94 standard
The Session will cover the following:
- What is the regulation for mask fit testing? – your rights.
- What is a mask fit test
- Who requires a mask fit test? … and why
- An introduction to an N95 mask and respirator and their use
- How to perform a mask inspection
- How to don and doff a mask
- Perform the sensitivity taste test
- How to perform your air seal check
- Perform the mask fit “physical” test process
- Discuss caring for your respirator/mask
- On successful mask fit, presentation of certification (2 year)
About the Session
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Taught by certified 3M Mask Fit Specialists with experience in healthcare/ health and safety.