Mask Fit Test [1 hour per session]
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Event Phone: 289-643-6222 x1
Venue Phone: 289-643-6222 x2 / (519) 741-2507
MaskFit Plus provides mask fit testing in Toronto for NIOSH-approved N95 masks, 1/2 face respirators, and full-face respirators.
Our mask fit test certifications are Qualitative Fit Testing (QFLT) and Occupational Health and Safety (OHSA) approved. This certification program meets the requirement for mask fit testing under the Canadian CSA-Z94 standard.
The Session covers the following:
- What is the regulation for mask fit testing? – your rights.
- What is a mask fit test
- Who requires a mask fit test? … and why
- An introduction to an N95 mask and/or 1/2 for full respirator and their use
- How to perform a mask inspection
- How to don and doff a mask
- Perform the sensitivity taste test
- How to perform your air seal check
- Perform the mask fit “physical” test process
- Discuss caring for your respirator/mask
- On successful mask fit, presentation of certification (2 year)
About the Session
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Taught by certified 3M Mask Fit Specialists with experience in healthcare/ health and safety.