https://maskfitplus.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/maskFitplus-LOGO-BLACK-red-AI-vector-print.svg 0 0 Info@MaskFitPlus.ca https://maskfitplus.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/maskFitplus-LOGO-BLACK-red-AI-vector-print.svg Info@MaskFitPlus.ca2022-03-25 13:51:392023-01-14 12:34:38Swansea Town Hall, Toronto (High Park)
Swansea Town Hall, Toronto (High Park)
MaskFit Plus provides mask fit testing in Toronto for NIOSH-approved N95 masks, 1/2 face respirators, and full-face respirators.
Our Qualitative Fit Testing (QFLT) certification is Occupational Health and Safety (OHSA) approved. This certification program meets the requirement for mask fit testing under the Canadian CSA-Z94 standard.
The Session covers the following:
- What is the regulation for mask fit testing? – your rights.
- What is a mask fit test
- Who requires a mask fit test? … and why
- An introduction to an N95 mask and respirator and their use
- How to perform a mask inspection
- How to don and doff a mask
- Perform the sensitivity taste test
- How to perform your air seal check
- Perform the mask fit “physical” test process
- Discuss caring for your respirator/mask
- On successful mask fit, presentation of certification (2 year
About the Session
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Taught by certified 3M Mask Fit Specialists with experience in healthcare/ health and safety.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!